Thursday 30 July 2015

My favourite breakfast smoothie

Last week we bought a pretty handy blender, but I mainly use it for smoothies. Haven't tried out the other 2 parts of it yet, but once I studied it inside out, I can update you guys about it, if you are interested. 

Anyway, so I always loved smoothies, and I honestly thought stick blenders are perfect for it. But as I wanted to add more ingredients, ice, etc, my blender just gave up. My friend bought this exact Kenwood set a couple of weeks ago, and raved about it, so I really wanted to try it out. Since I have it, I drink a smoothie at least once a day. Sometimes it is for breakfast, sometimes lunch, or just my mid afternoon snack. I love it. 



First I wanted to share my favourite breakfast smoothie recipe, tasty, filling, perfect way to start your day. 

Ingredients

1 ripe banana
3 tablespoons of porridge oats
150 ml of milk
hint of cinnamon

Usually I am not too keen on milk in my smoothies, I prefer making them with fresh juice, but for this breakfast smoothie it is pretty lovely. I use regular cow milk, but if you are on a special diet, or just want to try something else, you can make it with almond milk, coconut milk, whatever milk you would like. You can leave the cinnamon out, but personally I love it. :) 

I am planning on sharing my favourite smoothie recipes, and would love to hear your ideas of the perfect smoothie!

1 comment:

  1. nsala, Bajaj, Philips, Boss, Maharaja, etc are some of the leading brands in USA in Best Hand Blender Reviews.

    I have been using Boss Portable from last two years and it is working fine. It is budget friendly and has a powerful motor. It requires very little maintenance and is very easy to clean.

    ReplyDelete