Thursday 19 February 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered: Nude Palette

I wanted to buy a good everyday nude palette for a while now. I was always eyeing the Urban Decay Naked palette, especially since there are a lot of versions out, but I never really went to the UD counter and tried them. I just don't really want to spend a lot of money on a palette. Maybe later. :) Anyway, nude is really in now, so thank goodness everyone is trying to come out with a palette, so there are plenty of brands to choose from. 

This palette is not my first purchase from Collection, I love the lasting perfection concealer. They are totally affordable, and have good quality. This palette is a bargain for £3.99, and they have 3 versions: nude, nude grey, and nude bronze. I went for the plain nude, as it looked like suits my skin colour the most. 


The packaging is quite light, and small enough to fit in a make-up bag, if you are on the go. It is easy to open, thanks to the magnets, I hate when palettes are so hard to open they actually mess up your nails. This won't do it. :)


The colours are perfect for an everyday nude make-up, most of them are quite pale, they are brilliant for my skin tone, but if you are a bit darker, look for the other two options. All colours but the darkest have shimmer in them, but it is more like a sheen than a glitter, so it is not too much at all. They are quite creamy for a cheap palette, they don't make a mess under your eye area, and easy to blend.

I am very impressed with this palette, the darkest colour can even be used as a brow powder. I don't like to hoard, so I am not planning on buying the other 2 versions of the line, but I will definitely check them out the next time I am in Superdrug. Just to see the colours. :)

What is your favourite nude palette?

4 comments:

  1. You should look for the revolution palette line in super drug - they are about £6 each and they are dupes of the naked palettes - I really like the one I have and think it is as good as my naked 3 palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, thanks for the tip!!

      Delete
    2. Aaah, sounds great! B, stock up on it for me too, please!!

      Delete
  2. It reminds me of the Naked Basics palette, the colors are very similar as well as the packaging. My favorite nude palette is the UD Naked, I got it back in 2012 when I was in England, I've been loving it since then. I remember we (me and another girl) got carried away when we saw the palettes in the duty-free shop on board. =)

    ReplyDelete